Drawing on Fabric : Finding the Artist in You
Drawing has been a life-long love for artist Diane Ericson. Passionate teachers, Diane and collaborator, Miles Frode, take the stress out of getting started as they share lots of easy techniques for getting a variety of results with fabric pens. The video is 55 minutes of everything you need to get started and inspired to take your drawing to the next level. Join Diane and Miles, find your mark and create your own style of surface design!!
When you purchase this video you will be sent your personalized link to the streaming service to view the video whenever you like. You do not have to download the video, you can watch it on most devices through the service.
Perfect for beginners and advanced levels
1. Tools & Materials: Pens, fabrics & tools for success
2. Drawing Basics: Getting Started with a Fabric Pen
3. Exploring Marks & Cool Tricks: Folded Fabric, Tracing, Shadows, Layering & Masking
4. Text: What's Your Style
5. Creating Pattern & Design: Inspiration Sources
6. Collaboration: Combining Styles
7. Showcase: A Gallery of Finished Pieces